Friday, November 7, 2008

MEOW!


So, Mr. ER Nurse came over the other night. I have to admit I was pretty smooth. I had ordered a pizza that just happened to arrive just after he did. I invited him to join us for pizza and he did. We had a nice chat over dinner and then he left with the kitten and my phone number :). He also gave me his full name so I looked him up on Facebook and made him my "friend". But I was disconcerted when I saw his interests were "hard rock music, motorcycles and guns". I hate hard rock music, dislike motorcycles (had my fun on them when I was young, but then a friend of mine was paralyzed and it scared me off of them for good), and I am seriously against guns. I don't know if I even want to go out with him now. I mean he obviously is a bad boy type and that is exactly what I don't need in my life right now. He didn't seem like a bad boy. After all, he is a nurse in the ICU and ER. And he seemed super sweet. He was getting the kitten for his three year old daughter's birthday!


Oh, and I didn't even mention his pictures showed off his hot bod with several tattoos. Not a big fan of those either. I guess my fantasy nurse isn't really for me. Or should I go out with him just to see what he is truly all about?

2 comments:

Miss Heather Leigh said...

Awww, I think you should see what he's about! But then again, this is coming from a girl who once liked her bad boys. :) But hey, I went ahead and gave a nice guy a chance, and that's worked out great! You never know, right? :)

HektikLyfe said...

You would be fooling yourself if you do. Sounds like the only thing you really like about him is his body. If you go with him then try to change him that will be a recipe for disaster.

Have fun.