Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's a Drama Queen to do?

I am going through a phase where I am just bored with everything. I am the kind of person who is constantly in flux. I went to five different schools. I have had countless jobs in various industries. I have dated many men. I have even lived in many different homes (but I have stayed in Georgia for the most part). I am flighty, indecisive and don't know what I want. So when my life is steady and without excitement, I tend to crave the drama. Its not like I really want my life to be dramatic, but it tends to be so. And when everything slows down and I don't have drama in my life, well, I feel sort of aimless. And presently things have slowed down. I haven't been in the mood to date. I can't afford to go anywhere or do much of anything. I don't have much to look forward to. Why can't I be satisfied with the status quo? Why must I always have something going on in order to feel fulfilled?

No comments: