Thursday, February 26, 2009

She's Just Not That Into You


Well, I feel terrible. I had to let Mr. Nice Guy move on. I just wasn't being fair to him. I was very honest with him about not feeling the same way. I continued to go out with him anyway. And he fell in love with me. When he gave me the mushy Valentine's Day love poem though, I just couldn't take it anymore. It made me uncomfortable since I don't feel the same way about him. And so, sadly, I had to tell him I cannot continue to see him knowing that he feels that way about me. And part of me wishes I could learn to love such a kind, caring guy. He just didn't float my boat. I need a more manly man, someone who is strong and charismatic. And he just wasn't. And I really would like to find a guy who is passionate about not only me, but about his job, and other things, too. He definitely was not. And the sex, well, definitely not exciting to me. I think once you have experienced really great sex, it is hard to go back to mediocre, ho-hum romps in the covers. So, now I am dateless again. I feel like I need to take a major break from dating. I guess its hard to meet someone when you spend most of your time looking for a job. I do have hope that things will get better. I need to believe that this is just a low on the roller coaster of life and that the highs are right around the next curve.

No comments: