Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mr. Hottie - Not so hot


So I saw Mr. Hottie again last night. Was at a posh bar in Buckhead where all of the hotties hang out. Well, my view of Mr. Hottie totally changed. I must have had my beer goggles or been averted by his hot abs when he raised his shirt. He said hello and then proceeded to compliment my girlfriend (not me). He made several rude, obnoxious comments and showed what a country boy he truly is. He tried to hang around me and my friend awhile (I guess he figured he got it from me once, shouldn't be too hard to get again). But I was so turned off by his personality that he lost all of his hot appeal. I guess some fantasies are just that - fantasies. Do I regret my one night stand with him? No because it was fun at the time. But will I do it again. I don't think so. Hotness only takes a guy so far.

1 comment:

Miss Caught Up said...

I just tuned into your blog! I have to tell ask, why is it always the conceited hot guys who acts so slutty? lol