Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Single in the City

So, there I am out and about on a holiday weekend. Went to Piedmont Park for their holiday weekend festival. That place is always so much fun! The music, the skyline, the park... Well, it was looking to be a pretty tame night when lo' and behold, hot guy stands right next to me. My girlfriend I was with and I were laughing at all of the drunken crazies among us. He pulled up his shirt to scratch his stomach, which revealed the hottest abs underneath. I had to comment. He asked me how I was doing. I'm doing better than ever after getting a nice view of your abs, I smiled. Thought that was about it for that guy. We chit chatted a few minutes, then he wandered off into the crowd. Later though, my friend and I went to find a cooler spot (the vents were flowing in the middle of the tent) and there he was. He chatted with my friend for a few minutes while I chatted with his. He was with a hot girl who I naturally assumed was his girlfriend, but she wasn't, they were just neighbor friends. Well, I got the scoop that he was a very nice guy who had just broke up with his girlfriend. Oh too bad! I didn't waste any time and went straight into flirtation mode. Needless to say my friend and I hung out with them all night. There was another guy too, but neither of us was into him at all. I truly enjoyed my time with hunky hot guy. When it was time to go, he invited me to go with him and naturally I did. Who could resist such a sexy man? We enjoyed a night that was beyond anything I had experienced in a while. It was so sexy and hot and just plain great. Just what a single mom like me needed on a weekend off from parenting. I must say it has been years since I have slept with someone that turned me on that much. It was definitely memorable and I look forward to keeping it in my memory even if I never hear from him again.

No comments: