Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

When I went out with Mr. Hottie the other night, he said something that struck me as funny. He said, "Wow, and you made yourself out to be so sweet and innocent." I didn't see that one coming. I was trying to figure out why he had ever thought that. Admittedly, I look younger for my age: I have blonde hair, a turned up nose, and blue eyes. And I was wearing blue jeans trimmed in lace with a lacey top, so I guess my physical appearance is what made him say that. Because in no way were my actions indicating that I was "sweet and innocent". I was drinking jack & cokes, touching him seductively, and dancing to the band in my usual somewhat provocative way. So I guess physical appearance outweighed my actions in this case. Things that make you go hmmmmm...

2 comments:

life in 10 said...

haha thats funny and sooo true guys do go by apperence but to be fair so do we. not trying to be shalow but you have to have an attraction to that person. am i right?
check out mine http://everydaylifeis.blogspot.com

peachofatl said...

Yes, you do have to have an attraction, but it is funny that people assume who you are or how you will be in bed based on appearance alone. I certainly think my actions that night showed otherwise.