Friday, September 19, 2008

Truth be Told

So, looks like I ended things with one of my suitors, this guy I went out with (Mr. Wife) a month or so ago. We had a good time; went out four times. But the last time we went out he said "I'm an asshole". Well, I don't really want to be with an asshole; I've been with enough of them to know that. So he asked me out several times after that (via email) and I kept putting him off (I did have other plans, but I just didn't make him a priority because what he said bothered me). Then, he emailed me today asking why I hadn't talked and whether he had said or done something wrong. So I told him straight that he told me he was an ass and I didn't want to date an ass. Well, then he denied his assholeness. Whatever! I just don't think that I want to stick around to find out if he is indeed an ass or not.

So, lets see... how's this dating thing going? I would say I am getting quite bored of it. The first guy I dated (after my last relationship ended) told me on the third date that his wife had a restraining order against him, another tells me he's an ass and many more just don't seem to be gellin' with me. I guess I don't really know why I am dating so much lately anyway. I mean I am not interested in getting married again and I really don't even want to get serious with anyone. I guess I am just feeling lonely and bored. Meeting new people is usually fun, but lately I haven't felt like I am meeting the kind of guys I want to hang out with. And it sure would be nice to feel that excitement again, but I know what that leads to...

1 comment:

Miss Caught Up said...

Dating is hard! It's exciting at first, but then dating gets boring and no one you meet seem to be the one. Or at least interesting enough to hold your attention.

I can completely relate.